I present to you the easiest side dish you will ever make! Not to mention, its also low-carb in case you’re pretending you still care about that shit.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped and stems removed
- olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese (or regular)
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- Add chopped cauliflower to large pot and cover with water. Use just enough water to cover the cauliflower.
- Drizzle olive oil over cauliflower, this will help soften it while cooking.
- Set temperature to high on stovetop and cover pot with lid until boiling.
- Once boiling, stir ingredients.
- Occasionally stir ingredients to help water and olive oil absorb into cauliflower, and break down into smaller chunks with wooden spoon as it softens.
- Once all the water is absorbed and cauliflower is “mashed”, add in butter and combine.
- Add in cream cheese, stir.
- Add in parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.
You should have a nice thick consistency, almost identical to mashed potatoes. You can also optionally add garlic powder or any other type of seasoning according to your taste.